Cards & Gifts
Christmas Music & Gifts
King James Bibles
Sunday School Materials
Home> Dunlop, Ed
Butler, John G.
Carroll, J. M.
Corle, Dr. Dennis
Gipp, Samuel C.
Grady, Dr. Bill
Heaton, Paul E.
Hutson, Dr. Curtis
Hyles, Dr. Jack
Pyle, Dr. Hugh
Reagan, Dr. David F.
Riplinger, G. A.
Sexton, Dr. Clarence
Sexton, Dr. Tom
Stauffer, Dr. Douglas
Thompson, E. Wayne
Join our mailing list!
America In Crimson Red: The Baptist History of America - (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
"America in Crimson Red contains a wealth of information about our Baptist heritage. In a day when staggering number of church members have almost no information about our heritage, I beleive books like this can help us understand our past better so we can move forward more powerfully."
--Dr. Jack Trieber
"The book captured my attention. I could not put it down. Paster Beller is one of the finest historians of our day and did a tremendous job tracing our Godly heritage and our Baptist roots in Amercia...A must Read."
--Dr. Dennis Corle, Evangelist, editor Revival Fires.
Every Baptist should know:
* The origins of the old time religion. And why we shouldn't throw it away.
* The American dissident who shed his blood in Boston for liberty 100 years before the Boston Massacre.
* The obscure New England native who became the most influential preacher in American History.
* The Revival that lead to the Bill of Rights.
* The true origin of the frontier camp meeting - a unique American Baptist phenomenon.
* Once and for all - George Washington immersed as a believer at the conclusion of the Revolutionary War?
The Faithful Minister Of Christ Crowned
An Exposition of the Book of Solomon's Song
A History of the Baptists - Volume II
As With Roses
A History of New England Baptists - Volume II
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Terms and Conditions